Thursday 18 August 2011

Personal Bio

Monday, August 15, 2011
A quick introduction about the blog and myself.
Hey there!! Welcome to my blog J
I am Teeneeshka Nathoo and am currently pursuing my studies at the Charles Telfair Institute where I am doing a BA in mass communication. This is my third year. The whole set up of this blog is for my net module. For nearly two months, I was in Chandigarh, India for a development internship (for AIESEC). So, via this blog I’ll share my own experience because AIESEC Chandigarh has fascinated me and inculcated so many things in me. My main aim is to let people know how AIESEC Chandigarh shapes your life. Yes, thinking that an organization can change your life is farfetched, but it is actually true.

http://www.aiesec.in/learn-about-aiesec/about-aiesec/ : this link will give you fruitful information about what is AIESEC.


Photo Annotation:

This photo has been chosen because it reflects the true me. I am always smiling and have a positive attitude towards life, even if problems crop up. This optimism of mine has led me far in life as I accept things the way they are and try to adapt myself. Being in India is not easy as you have challenged to undertake. Nevertheless, I had no fear and it was a challenge for me. Again, this avatar represents the real Teeneeshka who is ready to undertake any challenge with a smile J



5 comments:

  1. Very Interesting one. Frm this i can see clearly wats been ur experience, ur sharing wiz peeps frm all around the world and wat u brought wiz u bak here to Mauritius is lot more !!!

    i came to knw wats AIESEC n im ready fr a new journey wiz u & AIESEC team!!!
    Good Luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Kokushi

    Glad you find it interesting :) Yeh i cannot be selfish in learning, Im tryin to share a bit of my experience. There is so much more. If u have any ques, u can ask :) I'll surely respond back. Awesome :) We can still meet and i'll explain the whole thing about AIESEC :)

    Thanks :)

    Teenz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sista .. ! <3 We all miss you... Come back to us ! :( :P
    I know there are things always left which were suppose to happen or rather we wish them to happen.. You have been more than an intern to us.. !
    -xoxo-

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Dheeraj Sobti

    This is the 'awesomeness' of India, I got a bro :) I miss u all too and we didn't get to meet much. I'll surely come back because I feel i belong there :) There are still things to complete :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. did you meet anyone interesting? someone in particular

    ReplyDelete